Terms and Conditions
Please take time to read our and Terms & Conditions - by placing an order you are stating that you have read and understood them.
- The Pro Shop is a trading name of New Pantheon Sports Ltd based at Unit E, 30 Commerce Road , Brentford , Middlesex TW8 8LE. Registered in England. Company registration number: 09352451
- New Pantheon Sports Ltd reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use this website and your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
- If you are not a consumer, you confirm that you have authority to bind any business on whose behalf you use this website.
- When you place an order via the website we will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. Please note that this email is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from New Pantheon Sports Ltd.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and New Pantheon Sports Ltd will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless New Pantheon Sports Ltd notifies you that your order has not been accepted or you have cancelled it.
- Every effort is taken to ensure that the information contained in this website is correct and up-to-date. However, New Pantheon Sports Ltd disclaim all warranties and representations as to the accuracy of any information contained if at any time it becomes inadvertently out-of-date or incomplete. New Pantheon Sports Ltd cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of this information.
- While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- New Pantheon Sports Ltd is not responsible for this site's accuracy or the reliability of the access to this site. Neither will we assume responsibility for the content of any other website to which this site links to. These links are provided for your convenience only.
- New Pantheon Sports Ltd aim to deliver goods of the highest quality. Every effort is made to display only items that are in stock or which can be dispatched to you quickly and direct from the manufacturer. From time to time we may be unable to meet our usual delivery times due to certain items being unavailable, in which case we will advise you immediately. If this does occur, you will be given the opportunity to order an alternative, to have the products sent as soon as they become available, or to cancel the order.
- All prices quoted are in British pounds sterling (£) and are inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT) at the current rate where applicable. If the price changes between you placing and receiving your order, we will honour the original price. Orders are accepted at the sole discretion of New Pantheon Sports Ltd and are subject to your credit or debit card being authorised for the transaction. All transactions are conducted over SSL through a secure web server.
- These conditions are governed and construed by English law. English courts will resolve any disputes. The terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a customer.
Returns & Refunds
We want you to be delighted with your website order. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied we are happy to offer a refund, exchange or replacement on any item returned to us within 7 days of your receipt of goods, provided they are still in their original packaging, undamaged and in an unused condition.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part we will be happy to refund all delivery charges incurred. Otherwise you will be responsible for those charges. We are happy to arrange collection in those instances since our commercial rates will probably be cheaper for you than standard Royal Mail services. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss or call 01462 435555.
For any orders which have been damaged in transit, we must be informed within 24 hours of delivery. For any items deemed to be faulty, please inform us within 7 days of receiving the product.
How to return your item(s)
Please email email@example.com or call 01462 435555 for approval before returning your items.
Please include a copy of your receipt and a brief note outlining the reason for the return.
Please include all of your contact details with the returned product.
You will need to ensure that your return goods are packaged safely. For your protection we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service since we cannot be held responsible for returns which are lost or damaged in transit. As above, we are happy to assist in the return shipping of product.
Your return should be wrapped securely in the same packaging in which you received it, and should be returned to:
The Pro Shop
32 Knowl Piece
Herts SG4 0TY
Please note that all cases of return under claim of fault will be referred to the manufacturing brand and their decision will be final.
All refunds will be processed and made within 30 days.